What is it?
The FlexQuery DataStore for Retail Pro 8 is part of the FlexQuery ecosystem of applications built specifically with Retail Pro 8 retailers in mind. It is made up of two separate components; a PostrgeSQL database and a user interface that allows the extraction of all Retail Pro 8 document types for delivery to the PostgreSQL DataStore.
What does it do?
The FlexQuery DataStore for Retail Pro 8 user interface allows end users to manage the data transferred from Retail Pro 8 to PostgreSQL. The user interface can be used to either build the database, update the database once built, review information about the last update, and what documents types are currently configured to be transferred from Retail Pro 8 to the DataStore.
The DataStore itself is built in PostgreSQL and has been optimized to work with FlexQuery Professional, Viewer+, and Viewer Plugin.
- Built on PostgreSQL 9.0
- Manual and automated build and update of Retail Pro 8 data into the DataStore using any task scheduler.
- Manual and automated update of specific Retail Pro 8 document types/areas into the DataStore for specific time frames (e.g. invoices for the last 5 days).
- Simple, easy to use, user interface.
- Full, detailed logging of all transactional activity including times taken to import document types.
- Full SQL reporting on Retail Pro 8 data through FlexQuery.
- Allows the use of FlexQuery’s full feature set to analyze Retail Pro 8 data.
- Provides dynamic and interactive reporting including KPI reports.
- Allows a multi-main Retail Pro 8 business to combine data for consolidated reporting.
How is it licensed?
The FlexQuery DataStore for Retail Pro 8 is available in a single subsidiary and a multi-subsidiary edition.